Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've got a feelin, everything's gonna be alright....

I know it is waaay too easy for me to blog when things are troubling me... it's an outlet... HOWEVER, I don't want to be like CNN and only report the bad news.
I have had the best couple of weeks! God is sooo amazing. I wanted to move back home so bad a few weeks ago... I was at my wits end with just about everything, it seems. I prayed and told God that if He wants us here then pleeeease let me know it because it was hurting me soo much to go back home and visit. I know I shouldn't be amazed, but I am... God did it! All of a sudden we had friends that wanted to hang out... I am working a lot in children's ministry and was asked to teach the offering lesson every other week. Asked to teach! It has been a long time since I felt like I was valuable in children's ministry (not blaming anyone, it probably had a lot to do with the kinds of emotional battles I was dealing with in myself...) On top of that, Foster care seems to falling right into place, whereas before when I tried to get something going in that department (foster or adopt) everything always fell apart. It's simply amazing to me how sovereign God is, how He can just do things and we could almost miss it if we aren't looking...

Thank you, Lord for loving me and concerning yourself with every detail of my life. I could never express the kind of love I have for You. You continuously leave me in worshipful awe and gently guide me with Your peace and wisdom... I am beginning to see a glimpse of who You are and it only makes me desire to be closer to you...

2 comments:

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

May the Lord continue to show you how He is weaving every detail of your life together for His glory. May you enjoy each day as you wait upon Him to move you.

What a sweet reminder of how our Lord always gives us just what we need, when we need it most! God is faithful! Never late, always right on time.

Sending you a hug in Him, Julianne

Anonymous said...

every time - EVERY TIME!!!! pastor bill would sing that - it would be exactly what i needed at the time and here i am just sitting and browsing around and wasting time and THERE!!! there it is and i am overwhelmed and losing it....letting it go.....