Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Longing Heart


Well, I haven't blogged in a while... Not really much to talk about. It seems that the honeymoon season of moving here is over and life has taken on a pretty steady pace... That is good. I am not complaining but I have been feeling this hunger for more out of life. I want more of God to be precise. I am thankful for what God has done for us over the past year. He has saved us from some very daunting circumstances and set our feet back on the Rock. But guess what?? I am not satisfied with that anymore. Now that the "big" things in our life are back on track, I am focusing more on the personal relationship that I so desperately desire. Maybe the words don't come out well here but God knows the cry of my heart...and it's for His presence to be evident in every word I speak, every decision I make, every breath I breathe... I want His presence to draw people to Himself through my life... I am soo ready to move from relationship (which is good) back into constant fellowship (which is His best). Some may argue that God isn't involved in every aspect of our lives (and I do agree that He doesn't care what color socks you wear today...or even if you wear any at all : ) However, I believe that He will be as close in relationship and fellowship to you as you want Him to be.
That's what He created us for...Can you imagine? The creator of all we see...the originator of human kind...the inventor of love and relationship formed ME to walk in relationship with. Selah....


I choose to allow myself to feel unsatisfied...because it drives me to pursue His presence, to know Him in a more intimate way. I will not stop until I see Him face to face...

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Go on girl! That is awesome stuff.
I have been really focus on the fact that He is ALL I NEED, and ensuring that my heart is sanctified in that truth!
Love you!